Guided tour for groups
Do you want to offer something new and different to your customers or employees, new experiences and memories? Museum Vest offers a replenishment of new knowledge and experiences through various thematic tours. We recommend a combination of guided tours and meals or thematic packages that include several of our museums.
- Museums are open to groups all year round
- Group bookings must be pre-booked
- The maximum number in a group depends on the tour. From 10 to 30 people.
- Food service offers vary per museum. Contact the relevant museum for menus and quotes on dining (see overview and contact information below)
- Tour operators with groups of over 10 people receive group price
Driver and tour guide (by profession) go free with the group
- Museum Vest uses its own guides for tours, with the exception of Schøtstuene (part of the Hanseatic Museum) which also allows authorized guides.
Offers, booking and other questions
Museum Vest: Chantal Couillault Nilsen
Schøtstuene, part of the Hanseatic Museum: Hilde Grotnes Arnesen
Norwegian Fisheries Museum and Storeblå Viewing Centre: Irene N. Alvheim
Bergen Maritime Museum: Lilli M. Ingvaldsen
Kystmuseet i Øygarden: Marianne Lindgren
North Sea Museum in Telavåg: Margrethe Kallestad
Herdla Museum: Agnes Bekø
Bjørn West Museum: Arnold Matre
Museum Vest has guides for all guided tours.
Bergen Maritime Museum
We show you Bergen and Norway's Maritive history; from the iron age and the viking age up to modern times.
Bjørn West Museum
Bjørn West Museeum has its name from the norwegian resistance group that were in the Matre mountains the last six months of World War 2. The museum tell the story about the 259 soldiers, also known as "the white angels", that during a short peroid of time buildt up a powerful military base.
Herdla is quite unique with its open landscape and long beaches. The museum on this island have exhibitions about the second world war and bird life.
North Sea traffic museum
Everything about North Sea traffic and the Telavåg tragedy Moving stories about the resistance struggle by the coast and the terror that struck Telavåg during the Second World War.
Norwegian Fisheries Museum
Dive into real fish tales at the Norwegian Fisheries Museum, and let our historical warehouses inspire you!
The Coastal Museum
Coastal culture from the Stone Age to the Oil Age. Life by the sea in focus and how life is and has been here along the coast.
Kystmuseet i Øygarden